- 2 1/2 lb Pork Loin
- 2 Tbsp Sea salt, black pepper, rosemary, granulated garlic, granulated onion)
- 3 Tbsp Tallow, or your choice of fat
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Season the pork loin on all sides with our Steak Seasoning (available in our store, just click the 'shop ingredient' link).
- Heat 2-3 Tbsp of tallow or your choice of fat over medium high heat in an oven-safe skillet like cast iron or stainless steel. When it is hot, sear the pork loin with the fat side down (if it still has fat). Sear for 2 min per side, turning for 4 sides.
- Move the skillet to the hot oven and roast for 10 minutes. Flip and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Measure the temperature of the center of the roast (we look for 145F). If it needs more time, reduce oven temperature to 350 and roast for another 5-20 minutes depending on the size and thickness of the roast. Measure the temperature with a meat thermometer to determine when it's finished cooking.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Source: primalpalate.com By-Hayley